this is my attempt to help someone in need.
If you’re suffering from anything that makes life though and are looking for a sign to NOT go through with ending your life, this is it. this is the sign.
remember everything will eventually be okay. bad stuff happens in life but you are not living a bad life. please talk to me first. i will not judge you, i will only listen and try my best to help.
Talking helps, especially to experts:
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
But if you need distractions:
- the thoughts room
- automatic flatterer
- make everything okay
- need a hug
- rainy mood
- the quiet place
- ocean mood
- draw something
- 90 seconds
If it is an emergency, call 911 (or your countries local emergency services) because your life is more important than any bank robbery or drug crop.
Everything will get better and occasionally everyone needs help.
Petition for The Amity Affliction to come to New Zealand after their Australian tour.
Will pick when i reach my next hundred.
- mbf me ofc
- if it gets enough notes categories, if not just a list of rad blogs
- will bold our favourites
- must get at least 40+ notes or this didnt happen
- picking fav blogs as well as some new ones
goodluck and reblog bruh B)
I am still waiting for my chemical romance to come to the black parade.